Tuesday, February 5

An open letter from the Flower Fairy


"why should i ruin these pretty petals if i knew from the start that he loves me not?"

i am the flower fairy.


i take care of my little darlings from the time they come out as buds until the time they wither. i only rest when its winter time. for the rest of the year, i am very, very, very busy.


i heard it's the season again.. humans giving flowers to other humans. humans spending tons and tons of those colorful paper called "money" to buy my little darlings..


my poor little darlings that might end up with the hands of a broken-hearted little angel chanting: "he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not..."
then here comes the flood.. tears.

what do my babies have to do with that. we do not tell your man to love you according to the number of petals that we have nor in the way that our scent reaches their brains.

we don't do that, and we don't have to do that 'coz if that human loves you, he'd show you, or at least let you know. we never dictate how he should feel about you.


we are flowers, you are humans.


you should know better.
we are supposed to bring joy when you are sad, and not be the reason of your sorrow just because we missed one petal that should have ended that chant with a sweet "he loves me." we are supposed to be cherished, placed on the vase, be watched as we wither then be kept on a cutesie box when we finally die.

you are not supposed to hurt us just because your man is too coward to tell you whether he loves you or not. we can make you happy, you can find peace in us.

let him decide, let him think. we do not have the answer, he does.
in this coming season, a lot of us will be just around the street corner to watch you.

.. and you, my dear angel, should know what to do.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this Chie..galing talaga! :D

reyna elena said...

aray ku! tinamaan akoooooo!!!!

eh ano eh, i let him decide. ayun nag-decide na mag-asawa. sa iba. indi saken.

WAAAAAAA!!!!! ANG HIRAP MAGING FAIRYYYY!!!! WAAAA!!!

reyna elena said...

azan ka na ateng? mukang bizi? hahaha

reyna elena said...

Just checking the links on my blog dear. Dami kasing deadlinks. Just wanna make sure everyone is still up hehehe! Musta!