Tuesday, January 22

The day Peter Pan FORGOT about me..


A year after his stay in Neverland, Peter Pan returned to the Darling home.
He revealed that I exist no more, that I was dead.


He forgot about me..


I wonder how one person for whom you have given your all, is able to forget things that fast.
There were moments when I thought about leaving him, only to find myself falling weakly on the floor, I couldn't move, and so I stayed.

I never forgot about him.. I spent my very short life, living in the grace of this little lingering feeling in my chest (I don't really know what it's called, humans call it Love, I'm not sure..).


I never forgot about him.. I only thought about what would make him happy. I was there despite the reality that he only thought about Wendy.


I never forgot about him.. about the dream that one day, he would notice me, and he would feel the same.
He turned his back at me, thought that I was dead and got away with it without any regret, frustration, sadness, longing..

I will return to Neverland and reveal that I AM STILL ALIVE, with the same feeling and with this old dream.


Like the phoenix that has risen from the ashes, again and again,

I will be there, by his side.

I will make sure that he will not forget me.
Then, I can leave. For good..

1 comment:

reyna elena said...

I never forgot about him, but he was the one who left me.

Wait.. dalawa pa silang who left me.

Ay! Teka... tatlo pala!

Ekkk!!! APATTT!!!

WHAT'S WRONG WID ME?!

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!