Tuesday, October 16

Tea Party with Alice in Wonderland


My wings got tired so I took little steps to Wonderland (not so far from Neverland). I visited a friend, remember Alice? That curious little girl who followed Mr. Rabbit, drank that potion and turned into a giant, played croquet with the King and Queen of Hearts, got lost in Wonderland, got too fond of adventures.. We'll she decided to stay in that place, and we had tea together.

In the course of our conversation, she reminded me of that Mad Tea Party she had with Mad Hatter, March Hare and the Dormouse.

"I was really insulted by their jokes and riddles! That was the stupidest tea party I've been to!"
"So what did you do then?.."
"I left them, then I found myself in another place, a better place actually.."
"I see.. I would have done the same.."

We said our goodbyes, then we parted ways.

I'm now on my way back to Neverland. I'm still thinking about what she did: Walked away. Found another place. Found a better place..

Should I go back now? or maybe later? or maybe never?

I know Peter Pan waits for me. He would want to hear what I did today. He would be more than happy to know that I had a tea party with Alice. That would be cool!..

But that would be the end of it.. stories, stories, stories. And it would be his turn to tell me how his day was, with Wendy of course. How they played together, how they climbed that tree, how they picked those flowers (those beautiful things that we fairies take care of, for them..).

Think, feel, think more, feel more.
I'm tired.
I'm flying back to Neverland.
Before it's Wendy's turn to tell stories. *wink,wink*

No comments: