Wednesday, October 24

the Magical Kiss


I was reminded about the story of a good friend.. the Frog Prince.

Princess did not have any interest in him. In fact, he was treated as the ugliest thing in the kingdom. Then came, "magic", "love", whatchamacallit.. He turned into a handsome Prince after that kiss and they lived happily ever after (like the other Fairy Tales).

Now, here's the thing: how could "magic", "love", whatchamacallit just turn things around and put them in their right places in the end?! whoaw... crazy..

For a fairy like me, of course, that would be very, very, very easy. One click, and it's done. But I wouldn't want to use my powers right now. :)

I want things to fall into places on their own, or with that "magic" or "love" perhaps.

I kissed Peter Pan while he was sleeping ('cause Wendy would not allow me do it if she was there), but nothing happened.. yet. Good thing, he didn't turn into a frog! :)

I know, he has an idea of what I did. Well, that's our little secret.. and that's not Magic, that's love. :) A secret it is..

Unless he DOES SOMETHING about it.

No comments: